Sunday, April 26, 2009

Onoskelis ((Female Demon of Black Heaven) (a Pseudepigrapha poem))




(Often I have choked within my dreams, to awaken just in time to regenerate, and I asked God to reveal its source, and he did :)


Onoskelis, of beautiful form, female demon, concubine to Beelzebub; her body of a woman, fair complexion, legs of a mule, I caught her knitting knots within my dreams and commanded her to yield, and she obeyed, with the seal of God, within my being, and I commanded her to speak: “I am a spirit,” she said, “that has been made into a body. I make my home in caves, and have multi-personalities that lead me into fits of rage wanting to strangle men, at times perverting them from their true nature. I prefer, honey-colour skin, for we are of the same constellation. Many deceive themselves, in thinking I am more than what I am, and excite me to be an evildoer, beyond revenge: I come from the Black Heaven, by way of an echo, emitted from an unexpected voice—I came out of its matter. The moon is my time to travel, when it is full.”
Then I asked, “What angel thwarts you?”
And she said, “The king.”
And I addressed this a second time, by saying “Tell me the truth, and for your offence I shall bind you in chins!”
And she cried to the High Heavens, “I do not lie, it is the King of Kings!”
So I called out the name of the Messiah to bind her might, night and day, to make her powerless to enter my dreams, to smash her spinning hemp to numb my fate within her hands, as not to strangle me, or any other man.


No: 2600 (4-26-2006) Note: when I went to the Easter Islands (6/2002), the spirits were after me, thinking I was going to bind them in chains, and they made it rain, and thunder, they were restless, and sent a crazy woman to my cabin to spy one me, to find out what my intentions were: I ended up confronting them, and they confronted me. They live in the caves and the rock dwellings, the volcanoes throughout the island. The spirits are very much alive between the three heavens, earth, and the underworld.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home