Friday, August 15, 2008

545 in the Universe
(Poetic Prose)


And I heard, the voice say, “I created a long time ago creation, the living beyond me, other than me, when I did so, I said to me myself, there would be no wiping out of creation, its existence, the living things that know of me, for better or worse, and it started long before man, and the universe has its own life, as does man, and all that I have put around man, whom is really the grasshopper in the Universe. Although I have created all this and there has been many beginnings, there will only be one end, and that will be the Great Last Judgment Day, and those who fight by my side, those who go ahead of me, my scouts, your faith will be your strength, should you need it or use it, be wise enough to know what you have, court the cost. He with little strength, when the adversary comes—stand aside for he who has much. He who doesn’t know listen for my voice, I am everywhere, all the time, in every place, ever crack, nook. Those in hell I do not hear, I only see them when and if they come out of that abyss; the ghosts of the earth, tremble when they hear my voice, or hear my name, they halt their footsteps and return to their hidden places, so do not worry, lest I put them under my heel, and they would refer to be left alone within the dark places of the earth, and elsewhere, so I do not give them much attention. They are the residue of the lost. Go and live, it is my gift to you, I never promised eternal life on earth, that is your second gift, and that as you should know, comes later: for life on earth, as you know it, is but an once, in a big ocean you’ve yet to understand, but this ounce I have given you now, treat it like a treasure, for without it as a stepping stone, there would be nothing for you, no hope, no anything, you wouldn’t even be a grasshopper. And when the final days come remember, a day in one part of the universe does not measure out to be the same in another part, it is no different than when you look in the sky, and see one star brighter than another, things are bigger and smaller for reasons, that same reason applies to earth: time belongs to earth, as does air and water and dirt, and my time belongs to me, and the universe’s time belongs to it, you see, I have put balance in all, so when you count, know what you are counting before you calculate the sum. These are my thoughts, things you already know, but have thought little of. Some times he who has a lot to lose, has no time to think of such things, who has few things has time to listen. And there are few, but they do exist, those who have much, and push it aside for my words, not sunken into their own shadow world. If you build a fire, build a firewall, or the outside world will consume you, it is the same thing things.”

8-12-2008

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home